This past week was the one after my birthday and it was all right. I finished a kdrama and a couple of books. Go me! I also ended up listening to some non-kpop music, which was a change. Some of it was Korean, but I did listen to a Mandopop singer from Taiwan. This weekend should be fun, too.
What I’ve been reading:
- Read Harder:
- Read a fantasy novel: Ghost Talkers by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Volumes 6, 7, and 8 of What Did You Eat Yesterday? by Fumi Yoshinaga
- Blood Strikes (Kate Daniels series) by Ilona Andrews
- Go Tell It on the Mountain by James Baldwin
- The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu (audio book)
- Chapelwood: the Borden dispatches by Cherie Priest
What I’m watching:
I finished Squad 38, which I should write a review for. It was really good, much better than I expected it to be, actually.
- Voice (Korean drama)
- Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko (Japanese drama)
- South Pacific (musical)
- Get Out (movie)
What I’m listening to:
A very good friend of mine, N, finally got me to listen to him, because he’s one of her favorite artists. I resisted, as I am wont to do, but eventually gave in and man, I’m glad I did. His music is really good. You can find it basically everywhere. Please give it a listen.
- Jinsil (진길)