Sorry, this one is late due to many things.
Last week I talked about watching some musicals and one of those was Annie Get Your Gun. I knew, going in, that this musical was not a great one. I also expected it to be racist and sexist, but I honestly didn’t really know what I was in for. You can read my full review over on Letterboxd, but suffice to say that I pretty much only gave it one star because I like some of the songs.
Anyway, onto the actual, fun things.
What I’ve Been Reading:
- Reader Harder:
- Read an LGBTQ+ romance novel: The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles
- Reykjavik Nights by Arnaldur Indriðason (audio book on CD)
- Go Tell It on the Mountain by James Baldwin
- The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu (audio book – on hold)
- Chapelwood: the Borden dispatches by Cherie Priest
- Under the Midnight Sun by Keigo Higashino
- Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
- One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire (audio book)
What I’m watching:
The most recent two episodes of Voice have gotten really intense. There are only two more left. I can’t wait to find out what happens.
- Voice (Korean drama)
- Tokyo Tarareba Musume (Japanese drama)
- Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu (Japanese drama)
What I’m listening to:
- BLANC7 – Prism
- Listen on Google Play
- Women of Fresh Finds (Spotify Playlist)
- Blade Runner OST
- Arrival OST
- Perfume – Tokyo Girl (theme to Tokyo Tarareba Musume)
And her new song: