I haven’t done much this week, aside from watching sports and reading (and working, of course). This will be a bit thin — though the first week of baseball season has been kind to me.
What I’m reading:
- What Did You Eat Yesterday vol 11 by Fumi Yoshinaga
- Under the Midnight Sun by Keigo Higashino
- Chimes At Midnight by Seanan McGuire (audio book: October Daye, Book 7)
- The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu (audio book – on hold)
- Chapelwood: the Borden dispatches by Cherie Priest
- A Case of Possession by K.J. Charles
What I’ve Been Watching:
Not a lot, apparently! I was doing other stuff. I will probably start watching more soon.
- Oh My Ghost (kdrama)
- Last Week Tonight (HBO)
What I’m listening to:
I listen to podcasts, almost all of them are video game ones (I’ll post about that some day), but at the recommendation of a couple of my friends, I decided to listen to the newest podcast from This American Life and Serial ignoring the fact that I am not interested in either of those shows. But, hey, why not. S-Town (short for Shittown) is a unique podcast and extremely interesting. I may or may not review it, since I completed all seven episodes this week. But it’s worth at least reading about.
I’ve been listening to some music, too.
This week’s photo is of Bang Yongguk (if you know me in person or on twitter, you know who this is). My friend and I will be seeing his group (and him) on Wednesday next week.