You may have noticed a lack of girl groups on here and for that I apologize. I will try to post more! Twice is a group with the company JYP Entertainment and their songs tend to be catchy and cute. I quite enjoy their music and their MVs are always unique and often fun. Their most recent release is the song Signal and it’s both hilarious and weird.
They are most well known for their song TT. This song is a lot of fun and super cute.
But, I confess, right now my favorite Twice song is Knock Knock. It’s really catchy and the MV is adorable (but also super weird, which is a thing with them). Before, though, you’ll get the chorus stuck in your head.
Some weeks are harder than others and this was one of those weeks. Luckily I have plans tomorrow and Saturday, so that’s a very good thing. I didn’t really finish music this week — just one book — and my audio book expired on Overdrive so I’m listening to an actual book on CD.
What I’ve been reading:
- Read Harder
- Read a superhero comic with a female lead: Storm Volume 1: Make it Rain by Greg Pak, Victor Ibanez, and Scott Hepburn
- The Divine by Tomer Hanuka, Assaf Hanuka, and Boaz Lavie
- Go Tell It on the Mountain by James Baldwin
- The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu (audio book – on hold)
- Chapelwood: the Borden dispatches by Cherie Priest
- Under the Midnight Sun by Keigo Higashino
- Reykjavik Nights by Arnaldur Indriðason (audio book on CD)
What I’m watching:
I finished Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko, which had a really weird twist toward the end that I’m not sure I liked. I also loved Get Out and highly recommend it. South Pacific was an interesting movie, but I dislike the way it ended.
- Voice (Korean drama)
- Tokyo Tarareba Musume (Japanese drama)
- Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu (Japanese drama)
- Twin Peaks
- Anne Get Your Gun
What I’m listening to:
SHINee – 1and1
1949 Cast Recording of South Pacific
Enjoy this music video from CLC, a girl group that I’ve just started fangirling. The whole album is really good, actually.
A new girl group debuted in kpop, Mamamoo, and I’m really enjoying their music. It’s a lot of fun. Here are two videos of them performing their debut song, Mr. Ambiguous.